Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Must Be Emo



Wow ooooold school. That brought back many memories of high school.

Well, this is depressing.

Im back from LA, in the dorms at SSU. Sooooo depressed. I want like, 5 more weeks off.

Whats even more depressing is that I left my usb cord for my camera at home so I cant upload my pictures from the trip yet. I can't even show you a picture of my two house plants that wilted over break. Poor babies, Im nursing them back to health.

But do not be afraid, I will have the usb thingy later so I can upload the photos of all my Los Angeles shenanigans.

Until then, or until I get out of this cloud of SSU depression (or is that just a cloud of Sonoma aroma?), enjoy this video. If you're eating something right now, or you just finished eating, I suggest you wait a while.



-Caitlin

This was the most pointless post ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment