Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I Wanna Stay Just Like This

Ah I feel like a new woman!

As if someone dumped a bucket of cleansing water over my head!
Photobucket

And sudden creative englightenment!
Photobucket
have some wonderful creations in the making...

Yes, yes. Things have improved, thank god.

Also did a a huge presentation in one of my psych classes and I feel soooo relieved that its over. I feel like I can breathe a little bit now.

So a few days ago I was browsing the internets and I found some really awesome animated videos. They're by an artist named Ivan Maximov, and I find them particularly incredible. Being the kind of person I am, I always ponder how people come to express their creativity in the way they do.

This one, "СЛЕВА НАПРАВО" or in English "From Left To Right" is one of my favorites that I have found so far.


This other clip "Bolero" which I think Maximov collaborated with another artist, is also beautifully crafted. Upon the first few seconds of watching it, you might think you are watching an animation in loop. But what I find so wonderful about it are all the subtle changes that you start to notice that are small but make a big impact.


Im addicted to watching his work now. God, I live for things like this!

Also I've become re addicted to Superjail! I had forgotten about how awesome that damn perverted, sick show is. WHEN IS SEASON TWO GONNA HAPPEN???

You have to watch the whole thing to really...I guess 'get it', PLease do, because if you just watch like the first 60 seconds of it, you'll think I have a problem.

Also is it weird that I find this video strangely touching? Just two slabs of meat, having meat love, dancing like meat and then humping eachothers meat. Its a beautiful life you know.


I think I'm going to become a vegetarian.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment