Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dance Dance!

Ugh...so glad this week is over. Last weekend I was a slave to this one psych paper and then when I brought it to class the teacher announced she was pushing the due date back a week. Well whatever, I have a little bit of free time before finals so bring it!

Anyway, I never thought I would say this, but lately I've been really obsessed with America's Best Dance Crew. Yes yes, I know the season is over but the other day mtv or vh1 or whatever the hell crap music station was playing the whole season and I thought it was pretty effing amazing. Especially the group Poreotix. They're amazing. And all so snuggly and cute.

WATCH (if you just want to get to the dance part fast forward to 1:03, that way you skip Mario Lopez's dimpled grin too)


hatcha cha! I love their backwards booty bumpin. lol what the hell...

Photobucket
hell yeeeeah asians!

owww I just wanna cuddle with you and your skunky looking hair!
Photobucket

Maybe I should switch up my game and start dating Asians.

Im not racist by the way.

But yeah I feel like Im loosing my hipster cred. BUT FEAR NOT, speaking of dancing and choreography

The xx can do now wrong. Definitley one of my newer favorite bands. Oh yeah and if you're dumb enough to think that every take in that video is just a repeat over and over again, you're a dumbass and get the hell outta here!

Oh and on another note about dancing, anyone here one of my fellow humanitarians from Windsor High? I was just thinking of mine and Karly's dance routine to Fall Out Boy's 'Dance Dance'. It was EPIK. Damn, I know someone had filmed it, I wish I would have gotten a copy of that, because this post would be all over that shit.

So I have a few days off of work, which is nice. I just love grouchy old people. Especially the ones that ask you stupid trivial questions like 'If I open this ink cartridge, and put it in my printer, but dont use it, how long do I have until it dries out?'

(Um let me ask you a similar question along the same lines. If I park my car in front of your house on an incline, but never drive the car, how long do I have before the brakes give out and it rolls down the incline and runs you over and crashes into your house?)

And then I say there really isn't any way of knowing for sure and she looks at me and goes 'Well is there anyone other than you working here that would know what they're talking about?'

Bitch.

WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS?

Photobucket

-Caitlin

ps, ashley has left the blog :( But, some new changes coming soon, methinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment