Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Holy Turkeys!



Happy One Day Before Turkey Day!

Even though my parents and I had to stay home in Windsor for Thanksgiving, Im still excited for all the good nommyness!

Anyway, last weekend was my 21st bday, so Im now officially old. Im working on gathering all the pictures together from everyone, so those should be up by the end of this weekend or so. But here is an early preview:
Photobucket

Yep.

Anyway, since I am now legally able to drink, the other night I decided to enjoy some cheap wine as I was doing an art project for one of my classes and here's what I made:
Photobucket
It's my interpretation of spirit and soul. A litteral representation,and Im the only one who understands it. Perhaps :) Im actually quite fond of it.

Speaking of artsy things, I saw this thing on google about a competition for microscopic photography, the entres were pretty amazing.

daddy longleg eyes
Photobucket

a rat hippocampus
Photobucket

a solitary coral
Photobucket

a living licomphora jugensil
Photobucket

a gubenator spirogyra (Im an ex bio major, I know what a spirogyra is)
Photobucket

a blue damselfly eye
Photobucket

a weedy flower
Photobucket

wild flower seeds
Photobucket

a weevil's face
Photobucket

a beetle's leg (my favorite)
Photobucket

Anyway, I will leave you with this wonderful short film that Jenna showed me. Enjoy and have a happy Thanksgiving with your loved ones!


How wonderful it is to fall in love.

<3

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment