Tuesday, December 7, 2010

21 Nom Noms

This was quite delayed.

Blame the people who wouldn't give me the pix! This isn't all of them but rather some photos I think highlight the evening.


Photobucket
My roomies made me a cake!

Photobucket
On the way to San Fran. Looking down in the dumps to prepare myself for the awesomeness later

Photobucket
Hey bar tender! I want this one!

Photobucket
Oh you need my ID you say? Here you go.

Photobucket
So basically Jenna said "Make a funny face!" and then she tricked me and didnt make one.

Photobucket
Ey yo, Seaniqua!

Photobucket
There was a bachelorette party behind us and the bride to be was nice enough to give me a penis straw!

Photobucket
Don't act like you aren't enjoying my lap dance.

Photobucket
Oh it's Cosmo <3

Photobucket
Heyo! Now we can legally drink together!

Photobucket
Things were starting to get a little blurry.

Photobucket
Silly Sean with his virgin drink.

Photobucket
YEAAAAAH FAMILY PHOTOSSSS

Photobucket
Rene n me

Photobucket
Poor Cosmo with his drunk girlfriend *hiccup*

Photobucket
Stupid straw.

Photobucket
Dinner, and the penis straw.

Photobucket
Aww thanks chef!

Photobucket
Being sad thinking about my whithering youth.

Photobucket
So Jenna was trying to take a picture of me but she missed completely and got the cutie next to me. I don't know, Jenna. Maybe you should consider your drinking limits. JK JK!! xoxo

Photobucket
So we decided to go walk around, and I thought it would be cool to stand like this.

Photobucket
We also found a phone booth. At least thats what I think I remember this was...

Photobucket
Mmm hmm.

Photobucket
back at the hotel...MMMM CHEAP WINE

Photobucket
JENNA! Stop trying to outsexy me!!

Photobucket
You owe your awesomeness to that hat.

Photobucket
Sleep is nice.

Anyway...I think thats it for now. There might be a few more here and there but yeah we'll see.

Hope to post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment