Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holiday

Sooooo sorry Ive been missing. I was going to do a few posts before the new year but like an idiot I left my laptop in the central valley which has all my stuff on it >_< But it will be back on Thursday. Then I will be able to give you a full recap of my holiday experience that was full of germs, tamales, crazy Mexicans yelling, wrapping paper and oh so much more.

But until then.....

On xmas eve my family was watching the 'Planet Earth' series. I thought it was going to be like some lame documentary thing but it was AMAZING. Had I known sooner how awesome it was, I would have requested the whole DVD set on my list to Santa, but OH WELL. Most capivating were the undersea shots. So I give you a really baller octopus, a bird, and Nick Cave.

No silly, this isnt from 'Planet Earth', I was just making a connection, JEEZ!


Need to get me some Grinderman

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment