Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I Drink Your Milkshake REDUX!!!!!

I had my archeaology final today, and pretty much I feel like after that Im in the home stretch. It was my hardest final, and now its all over and I feel pretty good about things. Now all I have left is my Spanish final and that should be a piece of cake!

So with my mind being on the holidays, we have some pretty good movies coming out soon, after all its almost awards season! One of which Im STOKED about is 'Nine'. Now normally Im not really that big into musicals, but this one has the same director as 'Chicago' which was pretty freaking amazing. BUT, what most compells me to this one is DANIEL DAY-LEWIS.

Nine from postadsgroup on Vimeo.



Daniel Day-Lewis is the man. For those of you who haven't seen There Will Be Blood (my favorite movie EVER), Gangs of New York or even The Last of the Mohicans, I highly suggest you do. He's an amazing actor, not to mention pretty good looking for an older dude. No but seriously, if you haven't gotten on to the 'I drink your milkshake' train, then something's wrong with you that needs to be fixed ormaybei'llsmashyourheadinwithabowlingpin.

:D


haha crazy old man! Oh Daniel Day-Lewis.

For those of you less cultured or easier amused, here's something that somewhat relates to Nine. I give you...Rammstein vs. Cookie Monster



Get it?

I hope I brought you the lulz.

Im super exacited to get outta here!

-Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment