Sunday, December 27, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Man its been a while since I've posted on the old bloggeroo. I've been busy with the holidays and what not. After wrapping up school, I came home, did some rapid Christmas shopping and then got a pretty nasty cold. Then of course it was off to Lemoore and Fresno for family and Christmas goodness. Anyway, it was a pretty good Christmas, here are the highlights of the holidays thus far:

-fantastic yummy yummy home made tamales.

-my mom saying to my brother's dog "I know you want to lick my meat but I won't let you" without realizing what she was really saying.

-my two cousins and I trying to learn the dance from Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' video.

-my new digital camera and other awesome gifts including tons of cool owl stuff like this ring:
Photobucket

-my mom suddenly going all spiritual on Christmas Eve and suggesting we should all sing songs to Jesus, and my uncle Gil suggested we sing 'Happy Birthday Jesus'

-the family gag gift exchange game which consisted of a President Obama commemorative plate, a snuggie, a dart blower, a neck exerciser amongst other goodies.

-My cousin Sean ending up with the Snuggie and his antics with it.

-this commercial:


-Overall Christmas awesomeness!

Humans haven't been the only ones having a good time this holiday season. Apparently the octopus population has been having some fun with all the coconut shells us humans have been leaving around on the beach

WTF THEY'RE USING TOOLS??? Man, I think Im about to go out and get an octopus tattoo so that when they take over the world (as they are on their way to doing) they might spare me.

More movies, music, and fun stuff coming to the blog now that Im home.

ciao!

-Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment