Friday, November 6, 2009

....said the grizzly bear ghost

Today I got my H1N1 vaccine, and Im kind of feeling paranoid. With all the bru ha ha about the things that can go wrong, I'm hoping I dont die within the next few hours.

So life has been...good? My friend showed me this the other day, and I think that anyone who is feeling bad for whatever reason should stay the night in one of these, and in the morning they'd feel a whole lot better.

Photobucket
Photobucket

ITS AN F'ING GRIZZLY BEAR SLEEPING BAG!!!! I mean really, wouldn't that just cheer you up?

Speaking of grizzly bears, the band Grizzly Bear has a new video out. With Grizzly Bear having contributed to the New Moon Soundtrack, lets hope some new kiddies youtube them and get nightmares.


Doesn't really make sense to me, but then again I don't see the need for it to. Its Grizzly Bear for God's sake.

-Caitlin Caterpillar

No comments:

Post a Comment