Tuesday, November 10, 2009

tomorrow, today, and yesterday

I just had Katie watch the 1 Man 1 Jar video as well as the Mr. Hands video. They never fail to demonstrate to me how stupid humans are. Ugh...I think I need to vomit.

So I've embarked upon an ongoing photo project. Nothing special, mostly out of boredom and I like finding little things to do here and there to keep me from going crazy at this hell hole of school. I only look forward to the weekends it seems :( But I can do random shizzy like this whenever.

tomorrow is...

today has been

Yesterday was

Don't understand? Its okay, you're not supposed to. Think you know what it means? You're probably wrong unless you're me. But if you want more, you can find me at http://www.flickr.com/photos/catalinavolta/

So we all know how much I love bears, grizzly bear sleeping bags, ghost grizzly bears, Grizzly Bear the amazing band from Brooklyn, and now Bear in Heaven. A band who I just got into recently and I really dig their sound. In fact the authorities of indie rock over at pitchforkmedia.com called their latest album some of the best new music reviewed. Here's 'Lovesick Teenagers'



Oh yeah, lets not forget Im a permanent special guest on KSUN radio today from 4-6, every Tuesday. Check us out at ksunradio.com

Also, tomorrow I have a day off! May be going to San Franny, *fingers crossed*

Enjoy, au revoir.

-Catalina

No comments:

Post a Comment