Saturday, September 26, 2009

Rambles, Rants and Werewolves?

So This is my (Ashley here) first solo post since this awesomeness (our blog baby, our technological love child) was created.

You want to know what I hate? I hate when people say, "No offense..." which is only code for I'm about to offend you and hope you won't punch me in the face. Come on people, if you think saying those words will suddenly make what your about to say any less offensive then your living a special land I like to call delusional. I can assure you that 80% of the times you've said something coated in the magic of "no offense" that person has been offended. And let's be honest, about 50% of the times you've uttered these words you meant to be offensive (I'm a nice person but even I have wanted to offended a person every now and again. I mean there are just some people who need a really good offending). SO why not just delete this phrase from our speech? It would say us on time and energy.

So now that I'm done with my little tirade let's get down to the business of today. What is the business of today? I have no idea, but it sounded like something cool to say.

I want to brag a little about my getting Caitlin to watch Twilight. I will admit that I am a HUGE fan of Twilight, and if you think that it makes me retarded (you can go suck one!) I really don't care what people's opinions are, because personally if you rag on it and you haven't seen the movie or read any of the books then you don't really have an informed opinion, so I could careless what you think (if you don't like it after watching or reading, then thats great for you. I respect that). As you can see I'm a rambler.Now back to what I was going to say.

Right, so I got Caitlin to watch Twilight, and I feel pride that I may have converted another person to the pop-culture phenomenon. I do have to say that although she likes jacob (that's the werewolf (and yes you spelt that right Caitlin) in case you don't know) I have still chosen to remain her friend, even though I am on team Edward (which is the vampire (he wins in the end, so I think I've made a good choice) in case you don't know). For those of you who are Twilight fans, doesn't New Moon look like it's going to be incredible? If you haven't seen the new trailer check it out below. You won't be disappointed!



Amazing? I think so!

I'd also like to promote the new Three Days Grace album, Life Starts Now. (It's amazing! You all should check it out). Also I'm very excited for the new Paramore album that is coming out on September 29th. I can barely wait to see how Hailey and the gang will top there last album.

Well peace out sucka





No comments:

Post a Comment