Monday, September 28, 2009

Sup, internetz??!

What's up, internetz? Figured I'd jam out a post today since it Monday, and Mondays always suck. Especially when you decide to wear a skirt and its windy and you're walking through the most busy part of campus. Yeah, I dont care how cute your underwear is, that shizzy is embarassing. I hope no boys saw.

So, its day 6 since my laptop decided to a be a biotch to me, and it looks like HP (not Harry Potter) is going to repair it for me for free because they make stupid computers. As my old geography teacher used to say "The turd is in your pocket, dont put it in mine." Hahaha, only in college...

On a completly unrelated note, my friend showed me this link the other day:

http://www.livescience.com/strangenews/090927-dead-salmon-brain.html

Seriously? How much of our tax money is going into stuff like this, and what the hell was it supposed to prove? I dont know, but what I do know is that salmon is really tasty.
salmon

Mmmmm...^_^

OH also, I just have to say that I am SO FREAKING PUMPED for the 'Where the Wild Things Are' movie. No joke, when I saw the trailer, with the scenes from the movie, the music and everything, I teared up a bit. Its a part of my childhood. It looks like its going to be amazing.



Oh my god...I can't wait. I want a cute boy to take me to see this movie, that would be ideal ;_: I have till October 16th to make that happen, haha. Seriously though, doesnt it look awesome???

-Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment