Tuesday, January 5, 2010

...but I modified this tube sock

So today my mom and I went all the way to Petaluma to see 'The Fantastic Mr. Fox'. I had been wanting to see it forever, but by the time I would have been able to, it wasnt showing anywhere locally. So lucky for me it was still playing at a theater in Petaluma and I went to go see it!



This was my kind of movie, just the right kind of quirkiness and wit. It's directed by Wes Anderson, the guy who did 'The Darjeeling Limited', another movie I really enjoyed. Its kind of one of those movies where there's things in it that when you see it you think 'um...what was that all about?' but then you watch it again and you just get it, for whatever reason. Plus, all the little animals in Fantastic Mr. Fox had really funny things to say. 'I can fit in there. Wanna know why? Because I'm LITTLE!'

hahahaha I know you don't get it now, but hey go see the movie and I promise you wont be disappointed.

So I know on this blog has brought up the Snuggie quite a few times. If a snuggie isn't your cup of tea, I think I might have found the solution.
Photobucket

Snuggies are for pansies anyway. Man up and buy a MANKET!!! (get it? man and blanket together)

So I bought my plane ticket to go to LA on the 21st! Im super excited ^_^ It will be nice to get away for a while before school starts. Those feelings were confirmed last night when my mom found out that my dad had ruined all the tamales we made on accident. Naaaasty argument. What? You don't mess up tamales!

Not to mention this my first time travelling alone. Should make for good times!

Anyway, thats it for now, maybe I'll check in again later.

-Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment