Sunday, January 31, 2010

Shenanigans from LAst Week

So this is what I came back to
Photobucket
I know what you're thinking. 'oh well duh you didnt water it for 6 weeks so of course they died!' um NO, Ive gone longer without watering my dear little house plants, they wilted because they missed me so bad over break.

So here are my pix that Jenna and I took

Photobucket
Legit art in Venice Beach

Photobucket
Look, we found a grizzly bear!

Photobucket
Im pretty sure this was a...beaver?

Photobucket
Van Gogh in Venice

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jenna and I found a new friend!

Photobucket
Aww...

Photobucket
Look who's hiding!

Photobucket
A candid shot of Jenna buying 'hugging' salt n pepper shakers.

Photobucket
Asian tourist pose

Photobucket
Jenna myspacing it up in the parking garage

Photobucket
Angry face!!!

Photobucket
Why are we in a parking garage again?

Photobucket
Jenna and I on our way to a craft convention in Aneheim

Photobucket
at a craft table!

Photobucket
Don't look now, but there's a giant bird behind you

Photobucket
The trip...insanity forms out of boredom

Photobucket
French faaaaangs

Photobucket
Although Jenna made Jo eat outside the car, he still managed to spill thousand island sauce inside the car. It fell into the car. Take that, gravity!

It was good times, Im sad its over :(

Well, spring semester officially starts tomorrow. I Dont start my classes till Tuesday though. *sigh* lets hope for a good semester!

-Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment