Saturday, October 10, 2009

In the spirit of disney

Don't we all enjoy disney? I know I do (but I'm probably biased since I work for them)
Anywho I'm bored and thought I would devote this post specifically to my love for disney.
I hope you enjoy it!!


Dancing with woodland creatures (a definite necessity)



Serenaded by a sexy stranger (Oh yes please!)


You think a girl would learn ( so do I, so do I...)


Yeah who wouldn't want to live in place where sea creatures jammed like that (Now thats a party!)


Definitely never had a friend like that (but boy do I wish)


I have no idea what there saying but man do they say it with style! (Circle of life, Fool!)


I don't have anything cool to say just that I love this song (why should I worry baby!)

Well peace out sucka!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment