Thursday, October 15, 2009

Orange Juice Has Antioxidants to Protect You From Failure

This entire week I have felt depressed when I wake up in the morning. I don't think thats a good thing.

It feels like its been forever since I last time I posted but I know it has only been a few days. This past week I've had like a week straight of midterms and it was pretty intense. I feel pretty good about how I did on my exams, I studied hard! But other than that this week was full of FAIL. Somewhere between getting the radio show cancelled for the week because of power outages and locking myself out of my house, I was beginning to think life had it out for me. Even the fucking vending machines were consipring against me. Yesterday I hadn't eaten for like 6 hours and I went to get a bag of chips,put in my LAST DOLLAR and the bag GOT STUCK, and I couldn't get it ;_: I was sad.

Maybe I just need to change my diet and get back to the gym to feel better. Have some of this:
Photobucket

yeaaaaah! Juicy tits...Maybe that would make me happier if I was a guy, cuz you know how they are.

That took me forever to write out because Katie is here and she keeps singing 'Caitlin is blogging butt hole'.

Anyway, I heard this song the other day on a playlist I downloaded and I really like it. This isn't the official video for it, but it goes good with the song, kind of reminds me of summer. Which Im sure everyone wants to be thinking about now in the midst of the recent down pour we've been having.


This is not going to be a music blog, I swear. But hey if a tune catches my um, ear I hafta talk about it!

Sometimes I wish I was psychic. Then I could know what was up with certain people, you know? ON THAT SAME NOTE, Ashley, I do know! Just so you know, if you're a guy and you treat either me or Ashley badly,we will come find you and punch you in your man buisness. YOU KNOW!

Oh, Where the Wild Things Are comes out tomorrow ^_^ Super excited!!!!!!

-cAITLIN

No comments:

Post a Comment